Camera won't conect
We have noticed on some Android devices, the Bellus3D Face Camera Pro (FCP) is frequently disconnected. While we are still investigating the root course of the issue, we like to offer a temporary workaround. You only need to do this if your FCP is having disconnection issues.
1. Unplug the FCP camera
2. In your Android device, go to Settings -> Apps -> Bellus3DService -> Force Stop
3. At the same page, Open by default -> Clear Defaults
4. Plug the FCP camera back to the device
5. Click on OK and DO NOT check "Use by default for this USB device" on the popup dialog
6. Repeat the above step after a few seconds
7. Continue to run the Face Camera App as usual
You will be asked to repeat Step 5 and 6 each time you plug in the FCP camera.