• Melissa Heying
    So, I'm a microblade artist looking to use this technology on my clients. What I want to do, is scan their faces and figure out a way to measure and map the perfect eyebrows to then print these customized eyebrows on tattoo transfer paper. Is there any technology behind this yet? And if not, would someone be willing to help create this? I'd love to be the first microblade artist to use this technology and be an ambassador of the product. I'm also an orthodontic assistant and use the 3Shape Trios Scanner. Skimming through your website, I think I saw ortho analyzer and what I'm looking for is a program like ortho analyzer but for eyebrows.

Thank you!
    Melissa
  • Alex P
    Hey ,

Our 3d scan has facial landmarks you can use to get various measurements on the face. I am not entirely sure what you mean by ortho analyzer, (Is it like inter oral scanner?) I did a brief search on what it is, and it doesn't seem like we have that for eyebrows.

- Alex
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Bellus3D FaceAPP forum!

New users can create a guest account with a valid email address. Please wait up to 24 hours for your account to be approved as a developer or beta tester account.