Camera won't conect
I have the Hawii pad. I have used this with your camera for about 9 month. It stopped working yesterday, not allowing the camera to connect to the software. I re-booted, plugged and unplugged, and made sure there is hard drive space, but nothing works. I have V. 1.5.0a.
Software says: 3D Camera Connecting....Waiting.....3D Camera disconnected.
We use this all day. Please help ASAP. thank you - Craig
This should be an Android platform related question. Post it here
is not possible to enter the link. please post the answer! my camera suddenly don't connect to my device anymore
We have noticed on some Android devices, the Bellus3D Face Camera Pro (FCP) is frequently disconnected. While we are still investigating the root course of the issue, we like to offer a temporary workaround. You only need to do this if your FCP is having disconnection issues.
1. Unplug the FCP camera
2. In your Android device, go to Settings -> Apps -> Bellus3DService -> Force Stop
3. At the same page, Open by default -> Clear Defaults
4. Plug the FCP camera back to the device
5. Click on OK and DO NOT check "Use by default for this USB device" on the popup dialog
6. Repeat the above step after a few seconds
7. Continue to run the Face Camera App as usual
You will be asked to repeat Step 5 and 6 each time you plug in the FCP camera.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to Bellus3D FaceAPP forum!
iOS SDK Beta Releases
3D Camera Disconnected
android back camera
Face Camera App
What is the face app Privacy policies?
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2020 Bellus3D FaceApp Forum