• Craig
    I have the Hawii pad. I have used this with your camera for about 9 month. It stopped working yesterday, not allowing the camera to connect to the software. I re-booted, plugged and unplugged, and made sure there is hard drive space, but nothing works. I have V. 1.5.0a.
  • Craig
    Software says: 3D Camera Connecting....Waiting.....3D Camera disconnected.

We use this all day. Please help ASAP. thank you - Craig
  • Jia
    This should be an Android platform related question. Post it here http://forum.bellus3d.com/discussion/235/how-to-solve-camera-wont-connect-issue
  • ilanh
    is not possible to enter the link. please post the answer! my camera suddenly don't connect to my device anymore
  • Admin
    We have noticed on some Android devices, the Bellus3D Face Camera Pro (FCP) is frequently disconnected. While we are still investigating the root course of the issue, we like to offer a temporary workaround. You only need to do this if your FCP is having disconnection issues.

1. Unplug the FCP camera
    2. In your Android device, go to Settings -> Apps -> Bellus3DService -> Force Stop
    3. At the same page, Open by default -> Clear Defaults
    4. Plug the FCP camera back to the device
    5. Click on OK and DO NOT check "Use by default for this USB device" on the popup dialog
    6. Repeat the above step after a few seconds
    7. Continue to run the Face Camera App as usual

You will be asked to repeat Step 5 and 6 each time you plug in the FCP camera.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Bellus3D FaceAPP forum!

New users can create a guest account with a valid email address. Please wait up to 24 hours for your account to be approved as a developer or beta tester account.